Friday, February 6, 2009

The Memories with IRAS...


See that title?...sometimes it related with the sad or happy memories, for me...a lots of happy memories surrounding me...sometimes sad memories also come...actually, i hate the sad memories like losing someone...

example...i just losing one of my friend because he will be posting at the other company...i not working full time actually...just doing my part time job during the semester break...i have work at that place since after SPM....many experience i get and gained with the staff...firstly, let me explain to you the company i worked..

IRAS PERUNDING were a consultant company that managed the civil engineering project..my positions is as a office boy...just doing job related to sent the mail, plan,print,photostat,binding,typing. sometimes i help in doing autoCAD..interesting...but difficult. i like in doing cut and fill..actually i dont know much about that...even i study dip entreprenurship, i enjoys in seeing the staff doing the autoCAD, Esteem, and i like colors the plan..

After long time working in IRAS since after SPM and also every semester breaks, i gets many friends that were kind and willingly teach me...thanks a lot to Abg JO, Abg Fendi, Abg Arip, Kak Yah, Abg E, Abg Azhani,Abg Fariz, Abg Faiz, Abg Faizul, Abg Sharul, Abg Firdaus, Izam my cousin, and also my BUSU and PAKSU, Pn Anisah and En Aman that willingly give the opportunity, experience to work and get something that worthy and meaningful to me...


To Abg Azhani and Abg Faiz, i hope that u success in your career...all memories and friendship will remains and stand still in my head, heart and also as long as i breathe...long life for IRAS PERUNDING families....!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment