Wednesday, February 4, 2009

About Me??



About Me?? That was the title i want to tell you...to be true, this is my first time in blogging..honestly I don't know actually what i want to tell all of u...

First, let me introduce myself. I know that everyone have the interest in knowing each other biodata or anything...if dont like, just ignore it...



Emm...I just a simple person, , im the person that interest in writing...anything, cause that just how i express my feeling or anything...drawing...??? yeah...also like 2, but nowadays buzy...Comics? also interest 2...huhu..but i really like shin chan..yoshito usui jokes were great...sometimes related and consist of the moral and just a basic drawing that depend on the jokes....


i just a person that like 2 enjoy my life...like making friends...but sometimes its difficult...because i the one that not very known how making friends...

so...actually i dont have enough time now...my class will start soon...so better go out...huhu..bye2...

No comments:

Post a Comment