Wednesday, February 25, 2009

'20'

Huhuhu...actually I don't realize that this number '20' will coming soon...even you don't like, this number will slowly increasing and the past time will leaving you. Hmm..sometimes when I'm bored, I used to imagined, what kind of people i will be in another 10 years?

I want to be a chef actually, really love in learning cooking, when i serve the food, see the smiles that appear in their faces, i feel so satisfied even my cooks not delicious enough. I hope I can achieve this someday..age of 20..? are me matured enough to face that number? before i face this number, i want to enjoy the last day of 19...hehehe...i don't sleep in the class anymore this sem, like sem 2 and 3, i always sleeping..i don't know why, since the school actually, huhu..i relieved because can change a little bit this habit.

'20' when i see this number, i see the matured and responsibilities come through and watching me. I always like the quotation from the movie spiderman, when the uncle Ben said to Peter Parker "with the great power come great responsibilities" I changed my understanding for the word "great power" as the maturity...if you become more matured, you will faced more responsibilities.

20 is like the gate that will open when reach it times, so prepare yourself when you reach this gate..wslm

No comments:

Post a Comment